PrestaShop Database Cleaner Extra
Module that clean obsolete data, checks and corrects the functional integrity restrictions of your database, renames the DB prefix, modifies the table engine to InnoDB, removes outdated product images, and deletes the default data
Database Cleaner Extra for Prestashop
Check and fix functional integrity constraints, rename DB preffix, chance tables to InnoDB engines, clear obsolete product images and remove default data.
- All our developments are certified by PrestaShop.
- We are PrestaShop Partner Agency and Superhero Top Developer.
- Support warranty in the module's bugs.
- We can customize the module or make the necessary modifications. Contact us to request an estimate.
- Delete all data from the catalog (products, characteristics, categories, labels, images, prices, attachments, scenes, actions, groups of attributes and values, manufacturers, suppliers) without the possibility of recovering them.
- Delete data from all orders and clients (clients, carts, orders, connections, guests, messages, statistics) without the possibility of recovering them.
- Delete obsolete and unnecessary data from your database.
- Clean the obsolete statistics of connections after the time indicated by the user.
- Clean the guest registers not related with any customer, shopping cart or order.
- Clean the rules for abandoned carts after the time indicated by the user has passed.
- Clean the old cart rules (voucher discounts) once the time indicated by the user has passed.
- Clean the mails once the time indicated by the user has passed.
- Clean the statistics of searchs once the time indicated by the user has passed.
- Update old or deleted language identifiers that can cause missing blocks of information in your store or even prevent your category tree picker in BackOffice from loading correctly.
- Change prefix of tables in your database.
- Delete empty image folders and obsolete product images and deleted from your store.
- Delete residual data from deleted lang and shop.
- Configuration of cronjob for database periodic cleanning.
The installation is completely aligned to the native process of PrestaShop, doesn't require any kind of special intervention or installation of override files.
- PrestaShop 1.6.x - 1.7.x
- PHP 5.4+
1.0.1 -- (2021, Jul 07)
- [*] Fix considering last update date for cart rule cleaning
1.0.0 -- (2020, Oct 16)
- [+] Initial release