Openpay Plus Module for PrestaShop
Receive payments with a credit, debit or service card in the simplest and most intuitive way possible. All transactions are approved or declined in real time thanks to a sophisticated Openpay anti-fraud system.
Benefits for Merchants
- Significant increase in sales conversions. Having a card payment gateway potentiates the closing of the sale.
- Attraction of more clients with exclusive promotions offered by Openpay, such as payment with points or installment payment plans.
- Security and trust in all payments, thanks to the sophisticated anti-fraud system of Openpay.
- Allows you to create specific rules to client groups or shopping cart amount that exceed X amount, so that they are treated differently.
- All orders are validated before being processed to avoid modifications to the shopping cart.
- Complete admin panel of Openpay with detailed record of orders, clients, customer cards and errors.
- Internal record of errors in log file.
- It does not require override files for its correct functionality.
- All our developments are certified by PrestaShop.
- Support warranty in the module's bugs.
- We can customize the module or make the necessary modifications. Contact us to request an estimate.
- Advanced experience in payments by credit, debit or service card.
- Modern and intuitive payment gateway that provides the best user experience on any device.
- Validations in real time, both the form entries and the payment.
- Sophisticated anti-fraud system (powered by Openpay) that allows to detect fraudulent cards in real time.
- Detailed error system, both in the module and in the Openpay panel.
- All transactions, customers and cards are stored in the Openpay panel.
- Accepts payments from around 25 countries. All payments are processed in Mexican Peso (MXN).
- Option to store Sandbox and Live credentials separately, that allow quick testing in both environments.
- Option to allow only certain types of card.
- Option to show block with the participating debit cards.
- Option to allow the customer to pay with card points (valid only for participating cards of Bancomer, Santander or Scotiabank).
- Option to allow the customer to save the card for quick use in future payments.
- Payment option for installment payment plan, with the additional option to enable it to specific customer groups and for a minimum or maximum amount of the shopping cart.
- Option to show the ISO code of the currency (valid only in PS 1.5.x - 1.6.x) to avoid confusion in case of using multi-currency in the store. All payments are processed in Mexican Peso (MXN).
- Option to authorize and capture transactions manually from the order detail, with the additional option to enable it to specific customer groups and for a minimum or maximum amount in the shopping cart.
- Option to use 3D Secure in all transactions, with the additional option to enable it to specific customer groups and for a minimum or maximum amount in the shopping cart.
- Option to enable a button for refunds in the order detail.
- Option to deactivate the payment gateway in case of exceeding a certain amount in the shopping cart.
- Compatible with multi-currency.
- Compatible with multi-store.
- Complete and detailed documentation.
Benefits for customers
- The payment experience is extremely simple and intuitive on any device.
- Validation of the form's entries are in real time.
- Validation of payment in real time that indicates if the payment could be made or was declined, allowing the client to try again with a different card.
- All the errors are very clear, which help the client in an easy way to take action on the issue and be able to continue with the payment process.
- Option to pay with card points. During the payment process the customer is questioned if he wishes to use points on his card to make the payment(valid only for participating cards of Bancomer, Santander or Scotiabank).
- Option to remember cards to allow quick use in future purchases, without having to enter them again.
- Payment option for installment plans. The customer can choose to pay in installments. In case your card is not valid for this promotion, you will be questioned if you wish to proceed with the total payment or not.
The installation is completely attached to the native PrestaShop process, it does not require any kind of special intervention or installation of override files.
- In case of having multi-currency in the store, it is recommended to enable the option to show the ISO code of the currency (MXN). This option does not apply to PrestaShop 1.7
- In case your sales are directed mainly to Mexico, it is recommended to enable the option to show the block with the accepted debit cards.
- Try to take advantage of the benefits offered by Openpay to attract more customers and enhance the closing of the sale, such as paying with points and paying in installments.
Q). What is required to use the module?
A). You need to have an active Openpay account and SSL certificates installed in your online store.
Q). What is Openpay?
A). Openpay is a payment platform that allows you to quickly and easily accept payments in your store.
Q). What cards are accepted?
A). American Express, Carnet, MasterCard and Visa. These can be credit, debit or service cards.
Q). Do you accept international cards outside of Mexico?
A). Yes, but only credit cards.
Q). To contract Openpay, is there initial investment, annuities, maintenance fees, etc?
A). No, only pay for what it processes. You're only charged for each successful transaction processed.
Q). What are the requirements to use Openpay?
A). Be a natural person with business activity or legal entity in Mexico, be able to issue electronic invoices (CFDI), have a bank account in Mexico to receive all the earnings.