Smart Popup (Newsletter Popup) Module for PrestaShop
It allows you to display elegant pop-up windows based on multiple filters with the possibility of including a newsletter subscription block with dynamic fields. Statistical record on popups displayed with charts and date filters.
Benefits for Merchants
- Creation of multiple popups.
- Option to keep a record of visualizations of popups and detailed statistical charts to analyze their effectiveness and user behavior.
- Full control of your popups from the list of popups with the most relevant information.
- Easy export of subscribers' data with the option to filter according to your needs.
- Includes professional popup designs that allow you to create an elegant popup with just a few clicks.
- Exclusion of bots or spiders to prevent your site from being penalized by search engines like Google.
- More than 65 options and filters that allow you to customize the behavior of popups and display them only to customers or pages of your choice, among many others.
- Full popup customization from the design point of view.
- Scheduled popups with option to specify specific dates or range of dates and times to be displayed.
- Popups with the possibility of including a subscription block to the newsletter with dynamic fields.
- Registration to the newsletter compatible with PrestaShop's native functionality and with the option to verify email.
- Complete compatibility with European regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- It does not require override files for its correct functionality.
- All our developments are validated by PrestaShop.
- We are PrestaShop Superhero Top Developer.
- Support warranty in the module's bugs.
- We can customize the module or make the necessary modifications. Contact us to request an estimate.
- Creation of multiple popups with custom cookie by popup.
- Includes several designs of professional popups to implement with just a few clicks.
- Personalization of the design and behavior of the popups, simple and intuitive.
- Preview popups before activating them.
- Tags for the dynamic generation of fields for the registration block to the newsletter, as well as to show information regarding the customer, shopping cart or countdown blocks.
- Customization using design parameters, CSS and JS.
- Filter of email domains for subscription to the newsletter.
- Option to confirm email before activating the newsletter subscription.
- Option to send codes or discount coupons to new subscribers to the newsletter.
- Filters for popups by ranges of IP addresses, browser user agents, device type, customer groups, specific dates, ranges of dates and times, among others.
- Configuration type of opening of the popup, delay time, auto closure and redirect URL, among others.
- Option to indicate the maximum number of popups to show per page.
- Option to activate the registration of popup statistics.
- Detailed statistical charts to analyze the effectiveness of created popups including click counter and display time, among other advanced statistics.
- Integration with the native GDPR module of PrestaShop.
- Export subscriber data to CSV.
- The module is fully compatible with multi-store, multi-language and multi-currency.
Benefits for Customers
Popups with specific content for a group of customers in particular, allowing you to provide information that fits the business scheme that the store has defined for each customer.
The installation is completely automated and intuitive and does not require override files for its correct operation.
- Avoid excessive use of popups for the same customer, as this could encourage the abandonment of the store.
- Keep updated the list of IP exclusions and user agents to avoid penalties in the search engines.
- The use of the "Email domain filter" option and the mail verification option will allow you to have a cleaner and more truthful list of subscribers.
- The module includes the option to render the popup in 3 different hooks. In case you use a cache module and have compatibility issues, you can try to change the hook configured in the "Behavior" tab of the popup editor.
This module is 100% integrated with the PrestaShop native to subscribe to the newsletter to guarantee full compatibility with third-party modules. Keep in mind that any customer previously subscribed to the newsletter will not be able to register again with the same email.
You must install and correctly configure the PrestaShop native GDPR module (in case you need it) to make correct use of the options related to this feature that the module has.