Product Extra Tabs Module for PrestaShop
It allows to add unlimited additional tabs on the product page. Full compatibility with multi-store and multi-language, and with a design perfectly coupled to the new PrestaShop 1.7
Benefits for Merchants
- No limit of additional tabs.
- Additional tabs with content aimed at a certain group of customers.
- Additional tabs with content aimed at users of a certain language.
- Perfect integration in the new user interface of PrestaShop 1.7
- Detailed information of each tab to facilitate the identification between one and the other.
- All our developments are validated by PrestaShop.
- We are PrestaShop Superhero Top Developer.
- Support warranty in the module's bugs.
- We can customize the module or make the necessary modifications. Contact us to request an estimate.
- It has a list of additional tabs that allows you to create as many as necessary.
- You can add titles to the tabs in multi-language.
- You can add a description to identify the purpose of the tab.
- You can choose the group of customers for which the tab will be available.
- Option to sort the tabs by position.
- If you use multi-store, you can associate a tab with one or more stores.
- You can activate static content in the tab. This option allows you to create content quickly and it will automatically be displayed on all your products. It also has a series of filters that will help you segment it to a certain group of products.
- You can enable or disable the additional tabs at any time.
- It integrates perfectly with the new PrestaShop 1.7 design.
- The module allows you to add the content of each tab directly from the product editor, except those that have been configured with static content.
- In the product editor, detailed information of each tab is displayed to identify one of the other.
- The module is perfectly designed for multi-store and multi-language.
Benefits for Customers
Thanks to the option that allows you to create tabs for certain customer groups, you can generate tabs with customized content for a particular type of client, which in turn will not be available for any other type of customer in the store.
The installation is completely attached to the native PrestaShop process. It does not require any kind of special intervention or installation of override files.
If you are a user of PrestaShop 1.6, the module has a couple of additional options that will assist you in the creation of multiple tabs, since by default PrestaShop 1.6 is not designed to support multiple tabs.