FedEx Module for PrestaShop
Calculate shipping costs in real time through the FedEx's online quote, based on the products of the cart and the postal codes of origin and destination. It also shows the estimated delivery times based on the moment of calculation.
Benefits for Merchants
- Trusted shipping costs obtained directly from FedEx, with different variants or types of services available.
- In case your products do not have dimensions or weight, the module allows you to set dimensions and weight of customized products to calculate the shipping costs.
- Option to add an impact or adjustment to the shipping costs displayed by the carrier before showing it to the customer.
- Improve the shopping experience by allowing you to show estimated delivery times.
- Simple configuration focused on obtaining accurate and adjusted shipping costs for your business model.
- At the moment, no type of contract with the provider is required to make use of this module.
- No override files are required for proper functionality of the module.
- All our developments are validated by PrestaShop.
- We are PrestaShop Superhero Top Developer.
- Support warranty in the module's bugs.
- We can customize the module or make the necessary modifications. Contact us to request an estimate.
- Calculates shipping costs in real time through the FedEx online quote service.
- Use of cache in the results to improve the loading speed of the site and to make calculation of the costs only when there is a change in the shopping cart.
- Shipping costs based 100% on the zip code.
- Compatible with orders generated directly from the Back Office.
- Option to perform shipping cost calculations only on the order confirmation page to improve site navigation performance.
- Option to specify the post code of origin for shipments.
- The Shipping cost can be determined in 2 different ways:
- Based on weight and cubic volume.
- Based on weight and an optimized three-dimensional volume, which simulates the packaging of all products in a 3D box.
- Option to set custom dimensions for your products to be used when calculating shipping costs.
- Option to establish a custom weight for your products to be used when calculating shipping costs.
- Option that allows you to establish an impact on the cost of the shipment before showing it to the customer.
- Option to show estimated delivery times at checkout in each of the available services, with multiple customization options that will allow you to provide even more accurate estimated times.
- Multi-currency compatible.
- Multi-store compatible.
- Full and detailed documentation.
Benefits for customers
- Knowing the cost of shipping in real time based on the products of the shopping cart and the delivery address, as well as knowing at the time the estimated delivery times, undoubtedly generates greater confidence to the customer and helps closing the sale.
- Reduce communication time with the store manager.
- It has a greater list of options for shipping services.
The installation is completely automated and intuitive.
- It is mandatory that your products have specified dimensions and weight in the "Shipping" tab within the product edition, or that you use the module options to consider these custom values at the time of calculation.
- The quotation system only works for addresses in Mexico.
- Because the quotes are based on postal codes, it is mandatory to have this option active in your country settings.
Q). Do I need credentials provided by FedEx to use the module?
A). No, this module makes the estimates directly from the FedEx's online quote.
Q). Does it work with other currencies?
A). Yes, but it is necessary that your shop has installed the Mexican peso (MXN).
Q). Are the prices updated?
A). Yes, costs are obtained directly from FedEx's online quote in real time.
Q). Is it compatible with other carrier modules?
A). Yes, it is completely compatible.